Sales Director – IT Staffing
The HT Group has been growing its presence in the Austin market for the past 15 years. We are a $15MM staffing firm that maintains over 250 people in a temp and contract workforce. Our firm places roughly 60% perm full time hires and 40% contract placements.
Our technical division is hiring for a Sales Director to lead a team of Business Development Managers (BDM). This division has five technical recruiters and each recruiter focuses on niche areas within IT. Our capabilities in tech recruitment include the most relevant technologies in the market. We provide in depth technical training for our recruiters so their technical acumen is stronger than our competitors and enough to impress any potential client.
The ideal candidate will be able to mentor BDMs. They would be seen as the chief hunter that represents the company well in the Austin market. This Sales Director would have an opportunity to hire new resources as they grow the portfolio of clients.
- Managing the weekly production of IT staffing sales teams
- Training BDMs to source new leads within IT organizations in the Austin market
- Creating scripts and pitches that will be utilized by BDMs to attract potential clients
- Researching technologies and providing advice to our clients when they are deciding on new hires
- Communicating with the recruiting team the prioritization of workload
- Driving the networking and marketing efforts for the Tech division
Additional Responsibilities as an individual include:
- Effectively source key contacts and companies within the Austin market that qualify as a technology staffing customer.
- Establish relationships with client decision makers to help secure new business opportunities within technology organizations throughout Austin.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers both pre-and-post-sale
- Gain market share with existing clients by increasing headcount, revenue, and gross margin
- Collaborate with divisional leadership in the development and implementation of sales strategies
- Plan and attend networking, association, and client events
- Manage and prioritize business and job order requisitions effectively
- Work closely with the Technology recruiters to clearly communicate client requirements to ensure the successful identification of candidates
- Update the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to thoroughly reflect all customer and client interactions throughout all sales cycles