Contract to Hire - 100% Remote based in Austin, TX
Our client is fast moving Salesforce consulting firm with dozens of implementation projects in the cue and they are searching for a remote software implementation Project Manager. Our client specializes in customizing Salesforce for their clients and most of these projects take roughly 8 weeks to go through the implementation. The company has a PMO established that takes on these projects following an established set of templates and forms that help the projects stay uniform. As a career opportunity, our client cultivates a mature work environment and provides substantial vacation, catered lunch, and flexible remote hours.
- Work closely with technology stakeholders, software teams, and external vendor teams to scope the projects
- Define objectives to achieve the organizations goals and deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Track project budget vs. actual project cost and follow up on revenue across all projects
- 4+ years of lead project management experience as well as technical background from an enterprise SaaS company or a digital agency
- Knowledge of project management process, technical acumen, and agile processes
- Prior experience, Cloud Computing leading complex vertical focused SaaS offerings, or software development.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Agile Scrum Master Certification, PMP certification or MBA preferred
- Prior experience working with Salesforce