Global Account Director, New York, NY
The HT Group currently has an exceptional opportunity to join our client’s sales organization as a Global Account Director . You’ll work with global leaders like Apple, GE, HBO, BBC, Lenovo, Cisco, Accenture, Rackspace, NetApp, Sony, and Orbitz – just a few of the brands who count on our client’s every day to deliver world-class IT service reliability and business value. Working alongside a team of intelligent, dedicated professionals, you will collaborate and solve challenging problems in service of their customers.
You will build on your success using empathy for your customers and your expert knowledge of the pains experienced in the modern data center. You create new customers, while you manage, grow and expand Global Strategic Accounts in the NY/NJ territory . A proven self-starter, you have a record of success selling high value IT solutions with professionalism, inspiration, and enthusiasm that exemplifies our client’s number one core value: Customers for Life.
What You’ll Do:
- Introduce and sell products to new customers by calling on your established relationships with IT decision-makers to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Call on strategic prospects to uncover new opportunities and account targets.
- Manage all aspect of sales cycle (strategic, business and technical)
- Ensure all internal resources are fully engaged to close sales, from sales engineering, to product marketing, to executives.
- Collaborate with team mates on marketing programs, lead generation, and joint selling with channel and technology partners.
- Forecast with precision, as you impeccably use our CRM to maintain sales metrics and customer information.
- Love honing your craft: Consistently seek out ongoing training and sales enablement programs, best use of sales methodology, and deepening expertise in company products and solutions.
- Be a passionate promoter of company culture and values in the sales organization and throughout company.
- You have a proven track record that shows over-achievement of your sales quotas and earnings history of $250,000+ in 5 of the last 7-10 years**
- Demonstrated success achieving multi-million dollar IT solution sales quotas.
- Skillful strategic selling, and opportunity management.
- Experience selling IT solutions relevant to CIOs of the Global 2000: high-availability, high-exposure global IT environments with complex hard and virtual data center, network, and applications stacks.**
- Proven ability to systematically develop, drive and close business opportunities within a territory.
- Creativity and flexibility to implement new sales strategies and systems.
- Willingness to travel: Up to 50% required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
Location: Newark, NJ/ New York, NY
Compensation: $120,000.00-$130,000.00 base salary with a target total compensation of $250,000.00-$260,000.00.
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Dental insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Flexible spending plans for health and dependent care
Life Insurance & Disability:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability plans
- Long-term disability plans
Paid Time Off:
- 20 days of paid leave every year & increases to 25 days at 5 years
- 9 corporate holidays
- 2 floating holidays to use at your discretion
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Employee referral program up to $5,000/referral
- Peer awards
- Employee rewards & recognition