Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Temp to hire (benefits upon hire)
Receive and ship all incoming and outgoing products. Stock and pull parts.
Must have steel toed boots.
- Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
- Stock incoming parts received and pull parts as required for parts sales.
- Operate overhead crane, lift truck, and forklift.
- Assist with exterior and interior maintenance of the branch buildings and grounds.
- General housekeeping as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- 1-2 years of Forklift and warehouse experience required
- Production, assembly, warehouse, forklift, etc.
- Legible handwriting.
- Must be computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
- Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Background and drug screen upon hire
WORKING CONDITIONS: Describe extraordinary conditions that are associated with the essential elements of the job (e.g. work space, hazardous conditions, environmental conditions, etc.)
Work in close proximity to service repair shop; shop subject to diesel exhaust fumes.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION: List opposite the physical requirements below, the percent of time required and essential elements of the job that call for these demands.
Please submit your resume for consideration.