We are looking for a Director of Engineering for our client who is a well-established Architecture and Engineering firm that specializes in Healthcare, Higher Education and Research Facility design. They have a growing team/needs in their Austin, TX office. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and leadership in this role.
- Qualified candidates must have 10-15 years experience with solid Healthcare facility experience. Lab experience will also be considered.
- Bachelors or higher in Mechanical Engineering and or related field.
- P.E is preferred.
- Provide Engineering leadership to both clients and Design team.
- Track and manage client relationships and milestones
- Ensure assigned projects are successfully managed to client's satisfaction
- Negotiate contracts and ensure compliance