Our Client is looking for a talented mechanical Project Manager to help run multi-million dollar projects in Austin, Texas! The Project Manager will guide our construction teams to complete commercial/mechanical projects in a timely manner within financial budgets and up to industry safety standards.
• Provide Leadership and Direction on multi-million dollar project alongside project superintendents.
• Maintain and professional relationships and manage communication with clients to coordinate scheduling activities in order to execute on timely delivery of projects.
• Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontracts.
• Consistently help pursue additional work through change orders.
• Manage full Profit and Loss aspects of contracts (costs, billings, and collections) in order to maintain profitability goals and positive cash flow.
• Ensure document controls in compliance with contract requirements.
• Attend progress meetings as required.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, consultants, general contractors and subcontractors.
5 -10+ years of experience in Mechanical Contracting, running projects valued at $10M+.
Thorough understanding of industry practices, processes, standards, etc., and their impact on project activities.
Strong project management skills, including documentation, cost control, procurement, scheduling, change order pricing, negotiating.
Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s Degree, preference given to those with a focus in Construction management or mechanical engineering, or equivalent post graduated trade apprenticeship or technical training.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience along with additional project completion Bonus!
A lot of opportunity for growth and Leadership within Organization.
Health Care, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Options.